My sweet friend Dawn over at 3 Quarters Today has nominated me for the Sunshine Award.
Thank you so much for thinking of me Dawn, and for always visiting my site! I appreciate your friendship!
In accepting this award, I need to complete the following:
1. Link the award to the person who gave it to me. (see link above.)
2. Answer the questions about myself. (See below)
3. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award.
4. Link my nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
Favorite Number: 8
Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: A month ago I would have answered this with Pepsi, no hesitation. But in an attempt to get healthier and feel better, I stopped drinking soft drinks of any kind. My go to drink now is ice cold water, with a slice of lemon.
Favorite animal: I love all kinds of animals, but I’d have to say it’s a tie between my kitty Dori and my Pomeranian, Cullen.
Facebook or Twitter: Facebook hands down. I have gotten back in touch with people from my childhood, and I am so thankful for that!
My Passion: Besides my family, photography. I hope one day my passion will become my full-time profession.
Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday! I like my job, but I like not having to go into work too 🙂
Favorite Flower: Daisies. They just make me happy!
My 10 Nominees: I am thrilled to nominate the following for hours of interesting reading, and for taking me on voyages of the mind over the past few years. I have been honored to share your world.
- A Slice of Life 2012: http://tjchesney.wordpress.com/
- Whitney T Photo: http://whitneytphoto.com/
- How I See It: http://mattafoto.wordpress.com/blog/
- Schleefy: http://schleefy.wordpress.com/
- Freckles and Fences: http://frecklesandfences.wordpress.com/
- Tau0 Photography: http://tau0.wordpress.com/
- Photos by Martina: http://photosbymartina.wordpress.com/
- Jolene’s Life in Focus: http://jolenehansonphotos.wordpress.com/
- Chloe Sutcliff Photography: http://chloephotography.wordpress.com/
- David Williams Photography: http://williamsdavid.me/
These are just a few of the blogs I love and follow. You can check my blog roll for more 🙂